* Disable your anti-virus/firewall if you can’t download! Due to the nature of exploits(Obfuscation, game manipulation, etc), they’re falsely marked as viruses/malware.
* In some browsers like Google Chrome, there is a “Safe Browsing” setting that blocks certain downloads.
* Most exploits break every week. Come back to this website site often for updates and fixes.
* Use a VPN if an exploit is failing to connect to the internet for assets or updates.
* Having issues injecting your DLL(I.e. attaching exploit)? Try installing Visual Redistributable.
* DLL-only exploits require a DLL injector.
* WeAreDevs currently only offers content for Windows PCs.
* Most software found on WeAreDevs.net will work fine on both 32bit and 64bit operating systems(Windows 7+).
* See “Unsecure Connection” error? A firewall, your ISP, or your modem/router is blocking the download. A VPN may solve this.
* Need more help? Search or ask on the forum.